Sunday, October 19, 2014

Massage for Fibromyalgia

When I was diagnosed with fibro, and made the decision to try the alternative and natural treatment route, I read about the benefits of massage for fibromyalgia. I started with a really good local massage therapist, with short sessions initially. We worked up to longer sessions. I would go over 2- 4 weeks, but I made the committment. I noticed that it did make a difference in making me feel better overall. My health improved, my body pain lessened. 5 years later, I am still committed to monthly massages. When I get busy and wait too long (oops 5 or 6 weeks go by) I can feel it for sure and need it to get back on track. Sue points to the benefits of massage for fibro here, among other fibro health tips:

http://rebuildingwellness.com/healthy-treats-or-treatments/

No comments:

Post a Comment