Sunday, June 19, 2011

Change Your Diet & Start Healing

A VERY good read. A lot of the foods are anti-inflammatory, so I think this is a good healthy diet for help with fibro too. And keep reading through the article, I guarantee chocolate is included!

The extensive research published in the last decade alone proves that what you eat can have a profound effect on your protection against cancer. But my doctor's answer was hardly surprising. It's a little-known fact that nutrition is barely taught in med schools, where the solution to most problems is a drug. And doctors don't trust patients to make lifestyle changes. I recall a conversation with a fellow physician at a conference after I spoke on the importance of a healthy diet in fighting disease. "You may be right, David, but people don't want to change," he said. "They just want to take a pill and forget about it." I don't know whether he's right, but after all the study I've done, I know it isn't true for me.

http://www.prevention.com/ediblehealing/index.shtml?cm_mmc=Spotlight-_-01282011-_-Health-_-Edible%20Healing%3a%20Health-Protecting%20Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment