Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Making Peace with Your Dis-ease - Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue

This is an excellent article. I have recently become attuned to the Ayurvedic sciences and have tried to tune my eating to that to help with my fibro and chronic fatigue and overall health. I have always kind of been in a strange way grateful for being diagnosed with fibro and chronic fatigue years ago, as it made me slow down and take stock, it made me step back and re-evaluate and start to live and eat healthier. This article is a way speaks to that, that disease reacts to help you, so pay attention to it, to your body, and appreciate what it is doing, how it works, listen to what ti may be telling you. Help it, take care of it. be kind to yourself and your body, nurture.

http://www.joyfulbelly.com/Ayurveda/article/How-to-Make-Peace-with-Your-Diseases/3952?lnk=159

No comments:

Post a Comment