Monday, October 18, 2010

Ginger Studied as a Muscle Pain Reliever

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health/Ginger-effective-for-muscle-pain-relief/articleshow/6565261.cms

 (The study has been reported in The Journal of Pain)

I have been taking ginger supplements and definitely notice it helps with my pain. Nothing like a strong prescription pain reliever, but yes it helps me, and without side effects! So for $8/month? Can't beat that :)

Something to note, I read that it can affect sleep, so take it early in the day and not too close to bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Funny.........I just went to my 40th(gasp) high school reunion. I guy I used to hang out with told me to eat ginger and soft tofu as a Chinese holistic remedy for pain. Great timing!

    ReplyDelete