Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dough-Less Pizza Recipe (Gluten-Free!)

I recently tried a new recipe I found online, for a dough-less pizza. Now I looooove pizza and its one of my downfalls. I do ocassionaly order from Dominoes, as they DO offer a gluten-free crust option! Its good, like a thin-crust pizza. Anyhoo, so I came home one night and whipped up this dough-less pizza. I didn't have any spaghetti sauce, marinara or pizza sauce so I mixed together a can of diced tomatoes and a can of tomato paste for the sauce. I will say the pizza was DE-lish! But if you have any lactose intolerance, beware! The cheese-crust is vicious. I am thinking the cream cheese is the culprit, so I may try Neufechatel cheese next time instead of cream cheese.

http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/italian/no-dough-pizza.html

No comments:

Post a Comment