Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Gratitude Jar for 2014

This is a great article about gratitude and positivity and it effects on health. At the beginning of 2014 I started a Gratitude Jar for myself. Its in the kitchen, on the counter, with a pen and paper nearby. Whenever I feel a bit of gratitude I write it down and fold it up and put it in the jar. It makes me good to write it out, to acknowledge it, whether it is something big (I was able to afford new tires) or small (I made someone smile.) Sometimes I will take some out and read them to relive happiness :) But mostly it just makes me really appreciate things in life big and small. It even makes me see good in bad situations (oh well dating that guy didn't work out, but we had some good dates, and in the end I had good friends there to pick me up and cheer me up :)

I highly recommend a Gratitude Jar, Journal or the such.


No comments:

Post a Comment