Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lunesta Feedback

I have found Lunesta to be working quite well for me:

1. I have found half the dose works best for me, so I cut it inhalf
2. If i drink cranberry juice that staves off the metallic taste side effect
3. I am having/remembering so many more dreams these days!!!
4. While a little groggy in the a.m. I do have a noticeable increase in energy the following day!

So far so good~

Please remember to consult your physician before trying anything new. I am not a doctor and no information should be considered medical advice. Any information provided should not be used to take the place of advice from your personal physician or other professional. Links to other sites are provided for ease of research. Information on those sites is the opinion of those who publish the sites and is NOT necessarily that of FibroChick. I offer what I can as help. I believe in educating myself on all my medical issues and being my own advocate, for no one else will do that on my behalf. I recommend we all do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment