Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good Books for Weight Loss/Management

These are two books I have kept close to me, read and re-read, and really learned from and learned to abide by their nutritional advice. They aren't like other "diets" that I have read about, as these are basically touting good nutritional eating (for a lifetime!, not just a quick weight loss), and they break it out into easy to understand language and graphics. They teach you to really look at what you are eating and to change the way you eat for long term. And the food is good eats too! (AND they have tips for how to follow even when eating out!) Great, easy recipes included in both. I love. I am passing my copies onto my father because I really believe in them. (Though secretly I am reluctant to give them away! They truly are good guides.) They are good for weight loss, weight management, and good basic healthy eating just to feel better!! In relation to the fibromyalgia, I gained a bit of weight, but have been able to stop the weight gain and almost get back down to my pre-fibro weight following these guides! I think when I able to add back in my yoga this will also help with not just my weight but my overall toning etc.

Rick Gallop's Express GI Diet for Busy People

Rick Gallop's Express GI Diet for Busy People
 


Flat Belly Diet! Pocket Guide: Introducing the EASIEST, BUDGET-MAXIMIZING Eating Plan Yet 

Flat Belly Diet! Pocket Guide: Introducing the EASIEST, BUDGET-MAXIMIZING Eating Plan Yet

 Good Luck! Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment