Thursday, September 16, 2010

Read a Good Book? Donate a Copy!

I have read two books about fibro and chronic illness that I absolutely love and will keep on-hand always, as I have highlighted and re-read the heck out of them (ok, I am not finished reading "How to Be Sick" by Toni Bernhard - but I am already so enthralled with it and so many pages are dogearred!)

My other fav of course is FibroWHYalgia :) by Sue Ingebretson

I checked with my local library, and since these are fairly new books they do not have them yet. I've purchased new copies of each and am donating them to the Broward County library system. I really feel they need to be out there for everyone to easily access!

If you find books you enjoy a much as I love these, I encourage you to do the same if possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment