Friday, September 17, 2010

"Life is All About Plan B" 2001 Calendar by Suzy Toronto

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I was at a Cracker Barrel restaurant with my Mom and came across this calendar for 2011. The calendar title caught my attention, and as I read through each month it really resonated with me and where I am in life (and fibro life!) right now. I felt it woule good inspiration for 2011!

http://suzytoronto.com/component/option,com_virtuemart/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,2208/Itemid,40/

For example, here is the Plan B/ January details (I mean hello, does this not exactly describe dealing with fibro or what?!!)

"Plan A is always my first choice. 'You know, happily ever after.' But more often than not, I find myself dealing with the upside-down, inside-out version, where nothing goes as it should. It's at this point that the real test of my character comes in... Do I sink or swim? Do I wallow in self-pity and play the victim or simply shift gears and make the best of the situation? The choice is mine. After all... life is all about how you handle Plan B."

No comments:

Post a Comment