Sunday, March 28, 2010

Goldilocks & Exercise

Interesting, I like the way this is phrased about exercise: "To improve physical fitness, the Goldilocks Principle applies: not too much exercise and not too little, but just the right amount."

http://www.drpodell.org/reversing_8_cycles.shtml

I am going to try to get back into yoga again this week. I am very hopeful, as before all my FM symptoms I was in yoga and it was very relaxing and the stretching felt soooo good.

The real key to everything is sleep and energy, getting enough RESTORATIVE sleep to have the energy to exercise!


Please remember to consult your physician before trying anything new. I am not a doctor and no information should be considered medical advice. Any information provided should not be used to take the place of advice from your personal physician or other professional. Links to other sites are provided for ease of research. Information on those sites is the opinion of those who publish the sites and is NOT necessarily that of FibroChick. I offer what I can as help. I believe in educating myself on all my medical issues and being my own advocate, for no one else will do that on my behalf. I recommend we all do the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment