Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Staying Positive

Can be difficult, it has been difficult for me. I got this book today "Where is God When it Hurts?" by Phillip Yancey. [I found an inexpensive way to acquire books that I like to read and resource - www.swaptree.com ] I have just not understood why God would make a person suffer, I keep feeling like I have done something wrong in life and God is punishing me. I feel like everytime I find some kind of happiness in my life it gets crushed, I mean not just crushed but demolished. Why? Why? Why? Its like I am now scared to ever be happy again, because it will just be taken away from me, as seems to be the pattern called my life. Anyhoo. So this book looks interesting, I started reading the first couple of pages and its really drawn me in. Then ironically enough I came across this blogsite!: http://ipopin.typepad.com/think_positive/

Synchronicity. Things happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment