Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So I Bought a Lazy Boy

I put my Christmas/Birthday money to good use this year. I realize that having a good supportive chair, and one where I can take the pressure off the aches and pains of the day, would be a very good investment. I'm 35 years old, so, even though I feel 65, I did not want a chair in my living room that sticks out like a sore thumb. I wanted something somewhat stylish yet comfy! I went straight to the source - the Lazy Boy store. They had the best selection of styles and colors, so I was able to get one in a decent plushy style, in a nice red brick microfiber that goes well with my couch and love seat. And on sale :) And I have to admit, having this chair to relax in has made a HUGE difference in how my body feels. Whether it is at the end of a long day at work, or just kicking back on the weekends, it truly, truly helps me find some relief. I love it. And my friends must love it too, when they come over they get sucked in and they end up staying for longer than they counted on, sitting in and enjoying the Lazy Boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment