Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Heart Pizza Fusion! Gluten Free YUMMY pizza!

I have been trying to eat gluten-free, and I was doing pretty good, it was easier than I thought, just eat healthy fresh foods and avoid breads and things. Then I went on vacation! Was tricky, and I veered somewhat, but it was a good lesson, as I saw the difference when gluten was back in my body. I can feel the difference, and I know that gluten-free is the way to go for me. I have been tested for and do not have celiac, but I feel that I might have an intolerance to gluten.

I discovered a gluten-free pizza joint near my work! OMG! Pizza Fusion is da bomb! Check out their website:

http://pizzafusion.com/menu/what-separates-us/our-gluten-free.aspx

I had the Greek pizza on gluten free crust, and you couldn't even tell its not the regular stuff! My friends had the regular crusts, and we all enjoyed our meals. I highly recommend Pizza Fusion for a gluten-free AND a healthy dining experience. The company is also very enviro-friendly and conscious.

The one irritating thing was that you can only get the gluten-free crust on a medium pizza, and it costs $5 more for gluten free. But the medium pizza is HUGE and when I get it I have enough yumminess for 3 meals!! Plus I joined their email club, so I enjoy savings though that.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment